Risycor CXE corrosion monitor with alarm function for heating and cooling systems and readout through Ethernet (within LAN) using a web browser.
Mounted perpendicular to the pipe with the threaded connector X-fix, which places the metal coupon at the tip of the probe in the water flow. The oxidation of this coupon is representative of the uniform corrosion within the system. The logger records the corrosion rate against time and warns of inadmissible values or a defect. The memory can be read out with a computer.
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Replaceable probe by means of a specially designed service tool (Retractor)
- Alarm on Risycor and via volt-free contact
- Adjustable corrosion alarm level
- Logged data download via USB and Resus PC Dashboard software
- Graphic representation of corrosion rate and temperature with the Resus Dashboard
- Remote readout of data
Readout Risycor CXE
- Open any web browser on a device within the same LAN (sub-)network to which the corrosion monitor is connected.
- Surf to the local web page address http://risycorcxe_SN.local/, whereby SN stands for the serial number that can be found on the underside of the green logger (e.g.: http://risycorcxe_160100001.local/).
- The measurement data can be read out via this web page.
- Connect the logger directly to a computer using the Ethernet cable.
- Open any web browser on the computer.
- Surf to the web page address http://169.254.237.100/
- The measurement data, as well as data for the further analysis of alarms, can be read-out via this web page.