Risycor CXI corrosion monitor with alarm function for heating and cooling systems and remote readout of data through internet using a suitable cloud application.
Mounted perpendicular to the pipe with the threaded connector X-fix, which places the metal coupon at the tip of the probe in the water flow. The oxidation of this coupon is representative of the uniform corrosion within the system. The logger records the corrosion rate against time and warns of inadmissible values or a defect. The memory can be read out with a computer.
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Replaceable probe by means of a specially designed service tool (Retractor)
- Alarm on Risycor and via volt-free contact
- Adjustable corrosion alarm level
- Logged data download via USB and Resus PC Dashboard software
- Graphic representation of corrosion rate and temperature with the Resus Dashboard
- Remote readout of data
Readout Risycor CXI
- Open any web browser on a device that has access to the Internet.
- Surf to the website http://cloud.resus.eu to open the Resus Cloud Dashboard, or go to the supplier-specific cloud application.
- When using this for the first time, you must register as a user and add the corrosion monitors to the Resus Cloud Dashboard. A corrosion monitor can be added in two ways:
- Scan the QR code on the underside of the green logger with your smartphone (which is connected to the Internet). You can then log in (or register if this has not already been done) on the web site that opens up;
- Add the corrosion monitor manually by entering the serial number and activation code into the website. These can be found on the underside of the green logger.
- The measurement data can be read-out via the website, as well as data for the further analysis of alarms.