- What are cookies?
- Cookie types
- Cookies used by Resus
- Enabling, disabling and removing cookies
Resus (https://www.resus.eu/en) uses its own cookies (first-party cookies) and cookies of third parties whose services are offered on the website (third-party cookies).
We explain how we use these cookies below.
Please note that some media are not available if you do not accept the related cookies.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple, small file containing personal data that is sent with the pages of fujioilghana.com and saved by your browser to the hard disk of your computer or other device. The next time you visit our website, the browser returns the data in the cookie to our server or the server of the third party in question.
The term ‘cookie’ also encompasses scripts. These are sets of instructions carried out to ensure our website functions optimally.
Lastly, ‘cookie’ also encompasses web beacons, pixel tags and social media cookies. These are used to integrate various social networks into Resus. That’s because embedded third-party elements, meaning content stored at a third party, can be displayed on our website. The buttons on the webpages can also be used to share the contents of Resus through social networks. Facebook, Google+, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Disqus and Twitter are examples of social networks.
Functional cookies are processed on the basis of legitimate interest, as they are needed to ensure Resus is secure and functions properly. Other cookies will not be used by Resus without your consent.
3. Cookie types
First-party cookies are placed on the website by Resus.
Third-party cookies are placed on the website by third parties, mainly when Resus integrates elements from other websites.
3.2. Duration of storage:
Permanente cookies are stored on your device until the cookie expires. They are accessed every time you visit Resus.
Session cookies are used to recognise and link user actions during a single browser session. These cookies are stored in a temporary memory when you access our website. Session cookies are removed when you close your browser session.
Functional cookies are essential for all parts of the website to work. These are needed to ensure Resus is secure and works properly, including such functions as load balancing (distribution of requests to a webserver across multiple computers) and user interface preferences (language and how search results are displayed). These cookies can be stored on your device without your consent.
Non-functional cookies are stored for analytical, social and commercial purposes. They do not have any technical support function and do not meet the criteria for exemption from the consent obligation. These cookies will only be stored on your device with your consent.
(Non-functional) technical cookies ensure your user preferences are taken into account. This makes Resus easy to access and means you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit the site.
Analytical cookies provide information about how you use Resus. A statistical analysis is conducted on the basis of the information collected to improve the structure, navigation, content and user experience of Resus.
Online advertising is personalised with marketing cookies. Both Resus and third parties gain insight into how campaigns are performing from a profile created on the basis of what you click and where you go on the website.
These also include social media cookies. These cookies enable social network buttons to be integrated into the website. The buttons are controlled by a code originating from the social network in question. This is a handy way to like or pin web pages to promote them.
Resus has no control over how data collected by social network cookies integrated into Resus is used. For more information, see the privacy statement of the relevant social networks in the active cookie list below. Note that a privacy statement can be amended by the relevant social network at any time.
4. Cookies used by Resus
4.1 Functional & statistical cookies
- Description: This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.
- Description: This cookie is set by websites run on the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session.
- Duration: Session
4.2 Analytical Cookies
- Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- Duration: 2 years
- Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
- Duration: 1 day
- Description: This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
- Duration: 1 minute
Cookies may only be stored on your device without your consent if a visit to Resus is impossible without them or the service offered by Resus requires them. In all other cases, we will not store any cookies without your consent.
You give this consent the first time you visit Resus and click “Accept all cookies”. You can also set your preferences by clicking “Manage cookies”. Here you can opt to accept only certain types of cookie.
6. Enabling and disabling cookies
In your browser you can automatically or manually remove cookies and set your preferences with regard to which cookies you accept. You can also set your browser to display an alert when a website tries to store a cookie. For more information, see your browser’s help function.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari OS and iOS
Important! Resus may not function properly if you disable cookies. If you remove cookies, you will be asked for your consent to accept them the next time you visit Resus.
Contact Resus with any queries or comments you have about this cookie statement at:
Phone number: +32 (0)3 640 33 91