Users are warned in good time of the potential harmful consequences of corrosion so they can take preventive action – and save themselves unnecessary costs.
- The HVAC system is constantly monitored for damage caused by corrosion (such as leaking taps, blocked pumps, corroded radiators or pipes and leaking central heating boilers).
- A properly functioning system saves energy, encouraging more sustainable energy consumption.
- A properly maintained system has a longer life.
- Optimal functioning automatically ensures great thermal comfort.
The Resus technology has only upsides for installers.
- It's easy to install in new and existing pipes.
- Taking preventive action will clearly reduce the need for expensive, complex and time-consuming corrective work.
- By constantly monitoring the system with the acclaimed Resus technology, installers avoid future problems for customers or a drastic reduction in the system's life. It buffs the installers' reputation as an expert who works to very high professional standards.
- Ever-stricter guidelines on water quality and final responsibility for the system do not make the installers' job any easier. In that respect, a monitoring system is a powerful tool.
The heating system manufacturer
Manufacturers of heating systems also get all the benefits of preventive sensor technology.
- Manufacturers can improve their warranty management by demanding preventive monitoring to prevent unnecessary damage.
- One can show that problems in the system have external causes and that the manufacturer is therefore not liable.