Risycor CBU corrosion monitor with alarm function for heating systems.
Mounting in the pipe with a flow-through Zerofix lockshield valve device, which places the metal coupon at the tip of the probe in the water flow. The oxidation of this coupon is representative of the uniform corrosion within the system. The logger records the corrosion rate against time and warns of inadmissible values or a defect. The memory can be read out with a computer.
Zerofix lockshield valve device for bayonet mounting of the corrosion monitor Risycor CBU with connection for expansion vessel and drain valve.
Mounting in the return; the lockshield valve function with drain valve allows draining of the expansion vessel in order to check the inflation pressure and to correct if required.
- Heating systems
- Alarm on Risycor and via volt-free contact
- Adjustable corrosion alarm level
- Logged data download via USB and Resus PC Dashboard software
- Graphic representation of corrosion rate and temperature with the free Resus PC Dashboard
- Lockshield function
- Easy checking of the inflation pressure
Take a quick look at this short animation to learn more about the operation of the Zerofix lockshield valve with Risycor CBU.